Marsh Real Estate Agency®
Rossanna Marie Nisperos, Owner, CEO & Licensed Real Estate Broker, PRC # 0001582 ®
Marsh Real Estate Agency® is a complete and “Full Service” Brokerage Firm, licensed and registered with the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), Cert # 00202447 since 2007. The following is a list of just some of the many services we provide our clients for our standard Professional Fee (Brokers Commission) we agree upon:
1. Market Analysis - We will conduct a Market Analysis of your property with other similar properties in the area that are for sale or rent to suggest to the client a good Selling or Renting Price that would be competitive and not overpriced. If a property is overpriced, it reduces the chances of attracting qualified buyers or renters in a timely manner.
2. Property Management – We have started our Property Management Program for those clients that do not have the time or don’t live near their Homes or Condominiums they want to Rent or Sell. We take away your hassle of viewings, collecting rent and the cumbersome maintenance and upkeep of your property. Our area for doing Property Management right now is only in Bonifacio Global City (BGC),Taguig City and the Makati City areas. We will be expanding our coverage areas in the near future.
3. Advertising and Marketing Campaign - We do a strategic and aggressive Advertising and Marketing Campaign for your property which includes listing your property, not only on our web sites, but many other popular Philippine Real Estate web sites that will generate prospective clients that use the internet to find properties. We also extensively list properties for sale or to buy with the PAREB MLS (Multiple Listing Service), which lists properties so other licensed Brokers may avail. Additionally, we will selectively advertise in some Philippine national daily newspapers on a regular basis for our local clientele at no extra cost to the client.
4. Lodging and Transportation - We can suggest and assist in making arrangements and reservations for our clients arriving from abroad for hotel or condo and for transportation from and to the airport according to their needs, budget and their desired location.
5. Documentation - We provide all the latest and approved legal documents, agreements, receipts and letters for our clients pertaining to every sale, purchase and/or rental/lease of property that we have negotiated for our clients. We also get all the required Notary affirmations, signatures and Seals to these documents. Additionally, we conduct a thorough Title (TCT or CCT) search for everyone’s protection and get Certified True Copies of Titles, Tax Declarations and Tax Clearance Certificates for all properties under sale negotiations.
6. Negotiations - We will do all the negotiations for our selling clients to ensure they receive as close to the Net Price that they want for their property when selling or nearest their budget price when buying property. The same also applies to Landlords and renters.
7. Buyers Qualifications - We conduct a limited background check on and pre-qualify all serious buyers to ensure that they are capable of providing the agreed upon payments for the property.
8. Financing - We assist our buying clients, if needed, by helping to securing a Home Loan from a bank of their choosing here if they need to finance their purchase of a property. We are currently accredited with about 6 different banks here in the Philippines and will help in finding the most suitable loan within their budget requirements.
9. Making Your Property More Saleable – Finally, we will suggest to you some of the many and inexpensive things that you may need, or want to do with your property, to make it more saleable and attractive to prospective clients. These suggestions have proven to get the Sellers higher prices for their properties we have sold in the past.
These are just some of the many services we provide to both our Selling and Buying clients from here in the Philippines and coming to us from abroad.
Our Mission - is for complete “Customer Satisfaction” before, during and after the sale or purchase of a property.